Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Sing Over Your Track











About:

I will record the vocal, the melody will be whatever you specify (although an original melody is available in the premium package). I will record on the Rode NT1 (professional level condenser microphone), into a Focusrite 2i2, and will mix on Ableton Live Suite. I will try to sing as perfectly as possible, and for the standard and premium packages, I will mix it according to the track you send, to the best of my ability! I am not experienced in sampling and chopping, as it does not fit the genre I generally work in (so for EDM and electronic music, I can not mix the vocals very well at all).



I can also sing in falsetto quite well!!



Apologies for the poor video quality, there was an issue with compressing it

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment