Sunday, June 7, 2020

Be The Writer Of Your Next Song











About:

Are you having trouble with coming up with new , fresh & creative lyrics ? 

Do you get the feeling that your lyrics are not good enough to be produced into a full song ? 

Sounds like you need a ghostwriter , and you came to the right place .



Hey there , thanks for checking out my page.  Let me introduce myself.

My name is Stefan and i have a big passion for writing songs .

I have been writing songs for years now , and have wrote literally hunderds of songs . 



I am here to help you turn your dreams to reality .



I provide : 

-fast and reliable delivery

-original lyrics that have not been used by any artist yet

-lyrics that are going to be written for your needs only

-discretion for my clients

-revisions for unsatisfied clients

-i am online and available almost 24/7 for any questions. 




You only have to imagine , and i will turn your imagination into reality . 













Reviews


Seller's Response:

he's good at what he does

:

Lovely working with Stefanstojak! Easy communication and excellent delivery!

:

Seller is one of the most creative people i ever talked to, friendly and co-operative and will go above and beyond not just to finish the job but to finish it perfectly, gonna work with him again for sure. Highly recommend 10/10

:

Also , really looking forward to working with you on this project more , and more projects in the future , 10/10 !

:

just what we asked for!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment