Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Sing Or Write A Childrens Song For You











About:

I will sing a children’s song/nursery rhyme for you!!



I am a professional musician, a graduate of Musicians Institute L.A., with a lot of experience in recording, song-writing and composing music. I am also a Level 1 Seller here on Fiverr with over 400 5-star reviews!



What I need from you so I can start recording after you purchase my gig is:

- The instrumental of the song;

- Lyrics;

- Vocal guide;



Extras:

- Add Backup Vocals.

- Creating instrumental.

- Write Vocals & Lyrics.

- Make a custom song from scratch.



If you have any questions, please feel free to message me at any time & I will get back to you ASAP!!



Thank you!

Anna





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect. Great voice. Great communication. Will hire again ;-) Thanks!!

:

Everything was Good :)

:

Very good! will use again!

:

Thank you so much!

:

Thank you for taking my feedback seriously. The outcome is worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment