Monday, June 8, 2020

Professionally Do A Feature For Your Song











About:

*IMPORTANT*

(I am a Christian, so I will not write any songs about lusting for money, sex, drugs, or any sinful things of this world. Nor will I encourage lying, stealing, killing, or anything of the sort that goes against the Bible in any of the songs.)



Why should you choose me?

I am a professional hip-hop artist with thousands of followers and streams on YouTubeSpotifyiTunes, etc.



[PROOF]

YT - YOUNG RAVAGE/RavageRaps

Spotify - RavageRaps

iTunes - RavageRaps



What can you expect from me? 

- Well thought through Lyrics

- Unique Flows and Delivery



must credit me (RavageRaps)

Reviews


:

This seller was awesome, delivered quick. Tune was amazing.

:

Perfect voice and work. I'm Very satisfied. Thank you so much

:

great. I had a revision and he immediately helped. definitely would recommend

:

Quick delivery and great service! Awesome!

:

Top-quality! This is the second time I order from him and definitely not the last!!! YES!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment