Sunday, June 7, 2020

Be Your Professional Singer Songwriter











About:

Hello :) 

I'm Janine, and I have over 10 years of experience as a singer-songwriter.

I will create an original arrangement including lead vocals, harmonies, and adlibs based on your production.



I am flexible in genres however, my main genres are:



•Rnb (contemporary/alternative)

•Pop

•Soul
•Gospel

•Hip Hop


I am also able to create music for multi-purposes, be it for a special occasion, a catchy business jingle, a gift to a loved one or for any other purpose.



Please contact me before placing an order, so we can thoroughly discuss exactly what you need.

Once complete, I will send you the project file with all vocal separates.



Reviews


:

amazing voice. very kind. quick delivery

:

Very professional, avaible and quick. I'll surely recontact her for oder works

:

extremely quick and excellent work, will definitely work with her on my future projects.

:

Will use again highly recommend

:


No comments:

Post a Comment