Saturday, June 6, 2020

Drop The Greatest Rap Verse Or Hook On Your Song











About:

I have a stand-out rap voice and style and will gladly fill in any hook or verse. I can work on most beats and will deliver the appropriate vocals on your track. Mixing, on my part, is included if needed, and as a bonus, I will master the project for a crisp sound. I will market the newly released song to my fanbase (20,000+ streams). Give me a follow on Instagram @sayfmusic. Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Very good, sounds sick!

:

Excellent job!

:

Great to work with! Very talented. He will be famous one day soon :)

:

Thanks so much for getting on board brother. really appreciate your hard work. killing it.

:

Look forward to working with you again in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment