Friday, June 26, 2020

Record Vocals For Your Project In Any Genre











About:

Hey there! My name is Ernesto and I would love to work on your project!



For the last few years I've had the chance to turn my passion into my job. I've collaborated with different artists around the world as a session singer and writer for their tracks, doing EDM, pop, indie, hardstyle... in both English and Spanish (mother tongue).



For your project, I will record my best vocals to be sure that you get what you need. Pricing can vary depending on length, double track etc. 
All the packages come with a lead vocal + harmonies, depending on the package, you can add more on top. Just reach out to me before booking a gig so we can work out all of the details before we get started.



Let's work together!



Ernesto

Reviews


: : : : :





Record Vocals For Your Project In Any Genre

No comments:

Post a Comment