Monday, June 1, 2020

Record Emotional Scream Vocal For Your Core Song











About:

I was playing in metal bands from 2013 as a guitarist, vocalist.

I have a personal connection and a deep understanding of this genre.

I can record extreme vocals in English and in Russian languages. In the second case, I'll write insane lyrics  :)



I also can record clean vocal parts for you! You can find an example of my clean vocal just putting in the Google "jarouse - my aggression".



I'll be recording on "BLACK HOLE MIC" with tube preamp similar UA610



More - 

https://soundcloud.com/yarkku

Reviews


:

great communication, came with multiple takes, really sick performance all around

:

Awesome communication and gave me exactly what I asked for. Thanks!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment