Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Sing, Record Female Vocals, Harmonies For Your Productions











About:

Blessings, 

I'm Florence, a semi-professionally trained singer, song-writer and musician with 7 years experience in singing many different genres and recording my own music and covers. I study Vocals and Performance and self-teach myself production. I'm able to sing in many different styles and genres such as Pop, Reggae, Jazz, Rock, Opera, Soul...



You can have a listen at my vocals here on my personal projects :

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBlpT0Ny-q7wQcSwvAqDyMP7bHpqh-w6K



Feel free to contact me before you order to discuss your project!



Looking forward to sing on your projects and collaborate with you!



Namaste x

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic as usual. Could not ask for more

:

Wow, you exceeded my expectations. Miss Flower provided excellent backup vocals for my project. Thank You so Much!!!

:

Thank you very much!! Take care, lots of blessings!!

:

Perfect job, again! Thanks so much, very happy with it!

:

I searched all trough Fiverr to find this unique and compelling voice! Flow is very nice and goes the extra mile to deliver the best. Very happy with the outcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment