Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Sing Female Vocals Or Harmonies For Your Song











About:

Hey everybody ❀ヅ❤♫☺

My name is Maya. I'm a singer, songwriter, pianist and vocal coach from Bulgaria, happily based in Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria. I'm keen on singing blues, rock, jazz, rockabilly.

I have experience for more than 15 years as a lead singer & pianist in Europe, Asia and Africa. 

I can offer you an unique voice, capability to sing in a variety of genres and high quality recordings.

Available home studio ft. Cubes 5, sound card Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, Rode NT2-A

- soundcloud.com/soundtweaks/pascal-ayingol-incomplete-feat-maya-vivid -

Send me your instrumental, BPM, and a track with clear melodic reference, or someone playing piano.



Reviews


:

I asked for a revision because it was a difficult song to sing and she got it right on the revision. She gave it some good thought and got it right

:

Awesome as always! Thanks :)

:

Quick turnaround and very professional and talented!

:

Absolutely unique voice!

:

Awesome job again with some amends too - great job :)







Sing Female Vocals Or Harmonies For Your Song

No comments:

Post a Comment