Friday, June 5, 2020

Be Your Singer Songwriter Lyrics Vocals Guitar











About:

I am a professional singer-songwriter with over a decade of experience performing, writing and recording in the NYC music scene. If you are looking for lyrics and/or melody to your song, an original song written from scratch, vocals for your demo, or background vocals, I am your girl! 



I write for all different genres and have a special interest in indie-pop, country, and folk, and children's music. The first 3 songs featured in my profile are off of my album, all written and sung by me, and recorded by Grammy Award Winning producer, Will Hensley. 



I really love writing songs from your ideas/inspirations, taking your lyrics and writing a song for them, co-writing unfinished songs and singing/playing guitar in general!



Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or special requests. I truly look forward to helping your creative project come to fruition!



SKILLS
-songwriting: lyric and song composition and/or editing
-vocals: lead and backing
-acoustic guitar
-audio engineering

-voice overs


GENRES
-pop
-indie/folk
-country
-rock
-edm/house music
-r&b/soul/funk
-children's music

-voice over
-jingle writing






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tracy has been nothing but a pleasure to collaborate with. She has been patient, kind, listens to what I was looking for and put her own spin on it. I would defiantly hire her if needed.

Seller's Response:

Your are the sweetest, and the feeling is mutual. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. will work with you again

:

Thanks, I enjoyed working on this project:)

:

excellent ..she is super-cool-- I highly recommend her.




No comments:

Post a Comment