Saturday, June 6, 2020

Be Your Female Vocalist Or Singer











About:

Please before purchasing the gig it's highly recommended that you write me in the chat in order to discuss together the details of the work. Message me for custom offers!



I'm able to record lead female vocals and harmonies for your pre-written song. 



*I don't accept gigs that contains profanity and obscenity.



I will send you an AIFF, WAV or whatever format you want of the audio recording.



Feel free to message me should you have any more questions regarding some services I can provide.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing, beautiful vocal delivery and video performance! Vanessa is an incredible talented lady!

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience! Vanessa was very responsive as we made revisions and her voice is top notch!

:

Thank you very much! It has been a pleasure for me working on your creation. Your song is amazing! Let me know when it will be available.

:

Great professional! Very kind and great communication! I will come back for my next project!

:

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working for you. Good communication and clear informations.




No comments:

Post a Comment