Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sing For Your Soundtrack Or Original Piece











About:

Hi!



My name is Raíssa Leal and I am a professional singer.



I have experience with:



- Celtic/Irish (Sean Nós)

- Rock 

- Symphonic Metal

- Brazilian Popular Music 

- Video Game Soundtrack  (cover versions from Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Skyrim, and all types of video game tavern music)

- Ethereal and New Age 

- Opera 


In this gig I will:



- record vocal excerpt for your soundtrack

- record lead vocal for your original piece

- record in HQ Audio format of your preference



THIS GIG IS JUST FOR VOCAL PARTS.



If you want me to write a hole song please check out my other GIG.



Reviews


:

Lovely voice and very willing to work with me towards my end goal! Would definitely recommend and work with again!

:

Great working with you! Excellent!

:

Very communicative and thorough. Thanks!

:

She was very communicative and a master at what she does! I highly recommend her.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment