Friday, June 5, 2020

Be Your Amazing Singer For Your Project











About:

Hi! my name is Hector and I am a professional opera singer.



I'm so excited to work with you because i love sing

If you are looking for a unique vocal for your project this is the place.



  • OPERA
  • POP
  • ROCK
  • EDM
  • HEAD VOICE
  • CHEST VOICE
  • MIXING VOICE


  • How does it work?

    Send me your:

    • Instrumental track
    • Reference Vocal & Lyrics
    • BPM


    You do not need to credit me in songs.



    I accept custom orders, feel free to contact me 24/7 with any special requests or questions

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent artist, attentive and professional.

Seller's Response:

Great job thanks...

Seller's Response:

Thanks you for trust in my work!

:

Great job THANKS

:

Thank you for trust in my work!




No comments:

Post a Comment