Friday, June 5, 2020

Be Your Female Singer For Your Song











About:

Music is my passion and I've been singing and studying music for years.

I've been participating in many music contests and I've been singing in front of people, including solo projects, and bands.



I am versatile and cover different genres (Pop, R&B, dance-pop, soul, pop-rock) in english/spanish/italian/romanian language.



Let me know exactly what you want (using more or less vibrato, soft head voice/ powerful chest voice etc) and I'll be sure to deliver great results!



Feel free to contact me for any questions you might have before purchasing any of the packages.



I hope that we will have a great time together! 





Reviews


:

Working with Irina is great! She is very direct with her communication and this is good because it avoids any confusion. She will go the extra mile for you and provide vocals with much emotion and accuracy. I very much recommend her to anyone!

:

Irina consistently delivers a high standard. my go-to vocalist for backing vocals and complex harmonies. Takes direction well, and is ultra responsive. Recommended

:

An absolute first class delivery. Beautiful harmonised vocals, well recorded and wet and dry versions provided. Professional, on time and on budget. A++

:

Awesome job !!! Thank you

:

Excellent!!! Thanks a lot




No comments:

Post a Comment