Thursday, June 4, 2020

Write And Record Rap Vocals For You In 24 Hours











About:

If you're looking for a HIT you've come to the right place!

I have over 10 years experience writing, recording and producing.

I have ghostwritten and featured on dozens of projects and have also released my own music

Music is my passion and I put my all into the music I make!



As far as beats go I can rap on anything. 



For more examples of my work, look up TEDDY GRAMZ on Youtube and Spotify!



I'm a passionate artist that loves working with other passionate artists



Send me a message now and lets get working on your next HIT!



*I also have a Mastering gig if you need professional Mastering for your music*



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Product, communication and everything were great!! I had a somewhat more unique need (Halloween themed topic) and he really nailed something not just topic related but cool. Very pleased. Thank you again dude!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

This is a fantastic artist, top notch. I gave him a vague song request and he made it amazing and professional. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Seller's Response:

Great working with you. Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

wow on Fire!! thanks again amazing :)




No comments:

Post a Comment