Thursday, June 4, 2020

Sing And Song Write For You











About:

Singer/Songwriter born and raised in Utah. I have been a musician for 10 plus years. I have original/cover music currently on my Youtube and Instagram page. What I am offering is a professional service of original lyrics/melody sung. 



I am very open to ALL genres, R&B/Soul, Pop, HipPop, EDM, House, and all the in between. 



When you select your preferred package, please forward me your beat and I will get to work. 



If there is a concept or topic you would like me to write please remember to specify.



If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. 



I look forward to working with you. 

Reviews


:

Perfect delivery!

:

Outstanding talent, it was a real pleasure working with her. Delivery was top notch.

:

Oh my gosh Heather this was PERFECTION!!! You're voice is so serene and beautiful. I could not even wait until Valentine's Day- I played the song for them the moment that I received it. It is absolutely perfect. Thank you thank you thank you!

:

Heather was great all the way. her vocal is beautiful and sounds amazing.

:

she did a incredible job. perfect!!




No comments:

Post a Comment