Saturday, June 6, 2020

Create A Custom Vocal Sample Pack For Your Project











About:

I am a professional vocalist and I will create your unique, completely custom vocal sample pack.



Recent 2020 release on Radio 1 Label with Pax & Rui Da Silva's rework of 'Touch Me'.



My vocals are emotive and full of passion.



This is the perfect gig for electronic music producers who are looking for vocal samples to chop up and play with within their production, or someone who is looking for some catchy one-liners to use throughout their tracks. 



I work with everyone on an individual basis, please contact me before placing an order so we can discuss your needs.



I will work with you to ensure we create the vocal pack that will be perfect for you and your music. We will discuss the genre, mood, key, tempo and lyrics before creating your sample pack to make sure it is exactly what you are after. 



Can't wait to work with you and create something super special to make your tracks stand out! :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment