Thursday, June 25, 2020

Sing High Quality Tenor Vocals And Harmonies











About:

I will sing your pop, R&B, a cappella, jazz, or musical theatre song.



Have a song that you need lead vocals for? Can't find the right voice? You've found it here! I have a tenor range and I am a featured soloist on Best of College A Cappella (2018) with Chi Rho's Who You Are, as well as Best of College A Cappella (2020) with Chi Rho's Bone + Tissue. 



I am classically trained, and if you have any questions about my qualifications feel free to ask!



Thank you for your request!



NOTES: Please do not put my name in your track without written permission. 
I also reserve the right to refuse any song for any reason (Excessive profanity, explicit images, etc.) Thanks!



My rate is $5 per 10 seconds of music. Harmonies are an additional $5 per 10 seconds of harmonies required.

Reviews


:

Wasn't very satisfied with the harmonies the first time round as they were a little all over the place and out of sync but after clearer instruction he was able to produce a harmony I needed.

:

very good

:

Matt works with poise and excellence! Highly recommended for anyone looking for a tenor voice!

: :





Sing High Quality Tenor Vocals And Harmonies

No comments:

Post a Comment