Friday, June 26, 2020

Sing Happy Birthday In A Barbershop Quartet











About:

Make your person's day with a fun and unique gift: a virtual barbershop quartet! I'll sing happy birthday in classic four part harmony.



Choose "Add Video" below to get a colorful video as well!



Choose "Extra Fast Delivery" to receive your order in 24 hours!



***This gig is for birthday songs only. For specific song requests, or anything else, send me a private message***



Not sure if what you want fits this gig? Check out the other gigs on my profile. Want a custom order? Shoot me a message!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Many thanks

:

Super friendly and provided a great product. Thank you!

:

This isn't the first time I have ordered. What a great gig! Amazed every time! Thanks

:

Thanks for the custom order, my friend! 😃🎶

:

amazing job thank you







Sing Happy Birthday In A Barbershop Quartet

No comments:

Post a Comment