Thursday, June 4, 2020

Anything Music Related











About:

I am a freelance singer, rapper, and songwritter. I have written for many customers including; love songs, self-expressive songs, sad songs, influencial songs, gospel songs, and many more to come. I can sing an almost every genre; pop, indie, country, classic, rythem and blues, rock, soul, alternative, an many others. If there are any other services that are needed, I will provide!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hard worker and delivered some nice words but I was looking for a rap artist and don’t think thus is what he is. His voice would however be great for voice over work and he is committed and very thorough.

:

Thank you, and I completely understand. I am not the best, but I plan on being one of the greatest. You helped me get one step closer to that goal!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment