Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Sing And Record Smooth Baritone With Crystal Clear Tone











About:

Need a smooth baritone voice for your song or audio? 



Often compared to Michael Buble, I've been performing and recording vocals for over a decade. I have recorded pop, jazz, adult contemporary, holiday tunes, jingles, classical, and more--check out my demos to hear exactly what I can offer!



I have my own home studio setup with a Neumann TLM 103 microphone and years of audio engineer and mixing experience. Vocals will be clear and polished!



Please send me a message before placing an order, so I can insure that your project is a good fit for what I offer.



**This gig requires that you have a pre-written melody and some sort of demo track or written sheet music. Check out my "songwriting" gig if you're interested in an original composition!



**REVISION POLICY**

Included revisions are small changes to the vocal track. For example: "Can you hold out this word a bit longer, and try singing these phrase a little bit softer and more intimately." Any changes that require me to re-record the entire vocal take will be an additional charge of $10. 





Reviews


:

Bashfordmusic was amazing! He delivered an amazing performance quickly and with crystal clear audio. Would definitely recommend him for your project!

:

David was fantastic! He worked with me to understand the vision of what we were going for and knocked it out of the park! His turnaround was quick without cutting corners on quality. Would definitely use him again!

:

Beyond the amazing vocal talent; The seller is prompt, detailed in responses, and I am very impressed with the whole outcome. I will order again.

:

David has a gorgeous baritone voice and is receptive to direction. Great to work with. He always delivers on time.

:

Perfect finished product. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment