Monday, June 22, 2020

Be Your Earthy Gospel Vocalist











About:

Hi! My name is RYA,

Before you get in too deep, I want you to know, I AM ONLY WILLING TO DO CHRISTIAN MUSIC from here on out. Too many bad experiences. No offense to anyone. =)

I’ve been singing for 8 yrs now & singing has become a real passion for me. I specialize in genres of pop, R/B, and hooks of rap songs (ONLY CHRISTIAN)  and tracks that call for earthy soulful vocals.

I use a Rode NT1A microphone, a Scarlett solo interface, and GarageBand on a MacBook Air.



This is the generic pricing system that I use: 

Commercial use is $30

I charge $10 per 15 secs 

If I write or create the melody it’s $20 per 15 secs 

One free harmony

Second harmony $5

Ad lib $5



PLEASE READ:

  • My first vocal sample was professionally mixed at a studio. I am not a mixing engineer; I will be delivering raw vocal files.
  • There is a fee for commercial use.
  • I'm not classically trained or familiar with sheet music or musical terms. Please bear with me if you are! 
  • I am VERY picky about lyrics. I won’t cuss or sing anything inappropriate. The first thing I will ask for is lyrics.
  • **I make custom orders!**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Will use service again

Seller's Response:

I recommend the seller and would use her service again.

:

Beautiful voice. Very accommodating and professional. Great value for money

:

Another great job

:

Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment