Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Sing In English Or Japanese











About:

I will sing a song in Japanese or in English for you. 



Please contact me before ordering to avoid cancellations and to make sure we have an understanding of what you need and what I provide. 



Please note - only vocals provided with no mixing and mastering.



I record with Editor's Key SL600. I will provide WAV file for you. 



Please provide an instrumental track, if this is an original song of yours, please make sure there is at least guide melody or something of that kind that would help me know in what way to sing it. 



Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/mi-ki-451425247

Youtube - 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8JpHZq1JV4

Reviews


:

Miki is absolutely phenomenal!!!!! Wow! Such a beautiful voice, and goes above and beyond with her product! She is willing to put in the effort to make sure you get exactly the right sound. Also great with communication! I really can't wait to work with her again! Thank you so much, Miki!!!!

:

Wonderfull

:

Miki outperforms, is very polite and keeps the deadlines. Great freelancer

:

She delivered beyond my expectation! I wish I was able to give her more than just 5 stars!

:

Great, as always! Hope to keep working with Miki.




No comments:

Post a Comment