Friday, January 10, 2020

Sing Your Impossibly High Melody And Nail Every Note Edm Rock











About:

Hello! I'm Nikki Simmons.



I may be new to Fiverr but I have a wealth of experience writing and recording lyrics/melodies for video games, features and Billboard charting artists.



If you're looking for someone who can really belt those high notes, I'm your girl!



The packages in this gig are for session lead vocals, but if my voice isn't quite your thing, take a look at my FAQ & gig extras for ghostwriting and backing vocals services.



If you're looking for something not offered here, feel free to shoot me a message and we can get the dialogue started! I'm able to adapt to your needs, so please reach out to ask any questions you may have :)





What you provide me:

  • Pre-written instrumental track with BPM
  • Reference melody & lyrics
  • General idea of style and genre of vocal desired


What I deliver to you:
  • HQ WAV vocal stems in your specified sample rate
  • Easy & open communication
  • Vocal performance that's full of life/emotion


I'm willing to make reasonable revisions for free (flat/sharp notes, lyric mistakes) but revisions that require melody or lyric change will incur an additional cost.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nikki is an amazing talent I've worked with lots of top session singers over the years and she is right up there very professional and great attitude.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Daz! Really looking forward to hearing how this track turns out!

Seller's Response:

More first rate BVs and video from Nikki. Her vocals are very varied and versatility is her trademark. Pro vids are delivered perfectly synced at 60 fps and Nikki is always immaculately presented. You can simply drop her takes on to any timeline, with Logic markers for audio mixing,

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, Steve! You're a dream to work and communicate with. I'm looking forward to seeing what 2020 brings for Sister Company!!

Seller's Response:

Perfect understanding! Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment