Thursday, March 26, 2020

Sing Your Male Top Line Vocal Edm To Rock











About:

Hi Guy's thanks for stopping by. I am a seasoned Singer-Songwriter and performer and have vast experience with Co-writes globally. I am offering Soulful rock/pop male vocals for your track.



My talent is to write catchy, insightful vocal melodies and lyrics top lines on various genres.



EDM,Rock, Pop, Acoustic, Ballads and many more........( EDM is an interesting one as Dance music with classic rock vocals totally rocks.... think of CHICANE, AVICII (God rest his soul!).



All Genre's considered but I have integrity so will only accept jobs I feel I am right for.  With this in mind PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING A GIG!!



I love lyrics and am happy to work with you on these too, keeping you in the loop as the musical creation unfolds. 



Happy to discuss Copyright licensing. 

Reviews


:

It was a pleasure working with you! Alex was on point with the project and the it came out great. Thank you!!

:

Awesome voice and great ideas, I can only recommend it!

:

Alex is an utter professional and a joy to work with. He delivers work of the highest standard within the time requested, and often early. He has the voice of an angel or a demon - depending on what you're after. He's versatile, full of musicality, technical knowledge and skills and above all is fun to work with. I'd work again with him in a heartbeat. Can't recommend him highly enough for any project. If the genre is outside of his range, he will tell you he's not right for the gig, rather than try to fit into a style that doesn't suit his vocals. 5***** + Mr Dew!

:

A remarkable singer helped me do my favorite song! Thank you so much hope we do another one!!!

:

He covered my voice on my demo and did a great job! Beautiful voice, good communication and very professional!




No comments:

Post a Comment