Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Sing Emotional Arabic Vocals For You











About:

Why me?



  • I'm a Moroccan artist ,so my native language is Arabic .
  • i can provide you with soulful vocals  with an extra emotional Arabic touch .
  • I'm extremely skilled and have a wide vocal range.
  • Once the gig is delivered, I am willing to make small, SPECIFIC changes at no extra charge.



Learn about me more:



https://www.instagram.com/_houda_belhadj_/



If we need to do any revisions, we may need to extend the delivery time.

At an additional cost, I will mix your track for you!

At an additional cost, I will produce the vocal melody and harmonies myself!



 Message me first so we can further discuss your requirements.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic job....!!!

:

A clean work with a fast communication! Thank you again Houda!

:

Yes, she gave an honest opinion.

:

Looking forward to work with you again

:

Thank you for the perfect delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment