Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Provide Beautiful Female Vocals For Your Song











About:

I am a singer/ vocalist,  and I have been writing and performing music for 6 years. I have worked on many projects (mainly electro pop and R&B) and International artists. I can adapt to a lot of genres or musical style. 

*** I can provide female vocals in French and English ***



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING



PLEASE SEND A COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS



> Basic GIG includes
: up to 30  seconds of vocals for your song.

> Standard GIG includes: up to 60 seconds of vocals for your song and harmonies

> Premium GIG includes: sing your full song and add harmonies

ATTENTION

You must provide the lyrics, instrumental and the melody that you want

No overtly sexual or insulting lyrics.

I will deliver an unprocessed 16 bit 44.1k .WAV file of my voice .

No mixing, no mastering will be provided. Only the recorded DRY voices.

*All performances are work for hire. You retain your music rights*

If you want me to write lyrics or compose an original melody for the lyrics: please contact me first 

We could also share the song we made together, on my music website :-D . Check on my other gig 

Reviews


:

Fast delivery and beautiful vocals.

:

Tory nailed it again as always even while being under the weather. I appreciate all your hard work, even translating some of the parts I need in French. I will be back soon, Merci Beaucoup! : )

:

Great work and in a timely fashion

:

amazing...great job.creative,patiente and always available.a BIG thanx to you tory

:

Hey - no that’s fine. There a little bit of timing but if you send the stems I’m sure I can correct that!




No comments:

Post a Comment