Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Give You A Singing Lesson











About:

The lessons are 45 minutes but they can stretch a little if it's necesary.



First We will identify your singing problems and talk about what you want to acomplish. Then I'll ask you to sing a song of your choice and then we'll work on fixing whatever it is you are struggling (this will take most of the lesson). At the end I'll give you instructions so you can work on it by yourself until we have another session.



You can contact me as much as you want if you have questions or if you want to send me an audio so I can give you feedback.



If you are not satisfied with the lesson, I will give you a refund. No questions asked.

Reviews


:

Carlos is very good and easy to work with.

:

Great person, great teacher, great communication. Definitely recommend to anyone. I will keep hiring him for more lessons.

:

Great artist.

:

A very good experience. Helpful.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment