Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Sing Nursery Rhymes, Lullabies And Children Songs











About:

Hi!  If you are seeking a warm baritone voice to enhance your project, then please do get in touch.



My singing background is predominantly in musical theater and operas, but I've also sung and created nursery rhyme CDs for my nephew and friends' children and for clients on Fiverr.





What I need to start: 


  • lyrics
  • a version of the vocal melody (if not commonly tune)
  • a backing track  (unless you request a backing track as a gig extra)
  • The length of time I'll be singing, so I can give you a fair price.




What you'll get:


I will deliver a dry (no fx) vocal track either as a mono MP3 or in the file type you specify.  I will also edit the tracks, taking out distracting clicks and breathing noises and adding equalization and compression. 

Needs extra vocal lines for harmonies?  Then let's go for it!  This is a gig extra.

All orders are delivered within the time specified, often sooner, and 2 free revisions on performance (tone, emphasis) are always included. Changes in script are not included and require a new order.

Reviews


:

Communication was excellent! Jon is very professional and easy to deal with. Very pleased with the end result! Thank you!

:

Amazing job. The vocals were on Point!

:

You did it again! Thanks for the speedy delivery and the wonderful recordings.

:

Great job Jon. Thanks for your effort and understanding. Love your work!

:

Awesome talent and great communicator. Jon is very undersatnding to my need. Thanks Jon it been great working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment