Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Sing Perfect Male Vocals For Your Song











About:

Hi, my name is Alex and I will sing perfect vocals for your song. Working as a professional singer  at day and being a sound engineer at night for over 8 years now, I got experienced in many aspects of delivering vocals to the song, from the first melody to all the harmonies. 



I am a happy owner of: 



- a couple of HQ microphones with preamps

- Powerful PC with all the gear needed 

- MAGIX Samplitude as my favourite DAW 

- Desire to work with you



I Provide: 



- Dry Lead Vocals 

- HQ files 



Guys, I am a big fan of music since I was 11 and I dedicated many years to learning and improving my skills in Guitar, Vocals, Mixing, understanding the music and searching the "magic keys" to it. And I am glad that now I can work with musicians all over the world and that we can share our thoughts and visions!



So Let's Make Some Music! 



Don't waste your time, Order Now!) 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a very good experience with this new seller on fiver. Very professional,talented and serious in all what he does. Five stars service was provided.Thank you ! Looking forward to see more jobs done together in the future!

:

Thank you! We will absolutely work together again! :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment