Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Feature On Your Rap Song











About:

I will write and rap your song, over an instrumental of your choice - with creative direction and input from you in regards to things like the mood and overall vibe you are going for. I've been rapping and writing for 7 years. Music is truly therapeutic to me, it's my passion, and I've accumulated a lot of lyrical and musical skills throughout my growth process - skills that I'm ready to share with you! If you decide to work with me, I can assure you that you'll be extremely satisfied. I'm versatile and am able to rap in any style that you're looking for, over your instrumental. I know it can be overwhelming with all the rappers/writers on different platforms, but please do take a listen to my content in the examples and judge for yourself! I got different styles, but i wont just write in the way that resonates with me - I'll do it in a way that resonates with you! Being 19 I'm always in the loop with new music. I love what i do! Please do message me before your order so we can further discuss. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow this guy really surprising me, really talented and high professional work. Man Thanks a lot for this passion on my project and a lot inspiration !!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!! The pleasure was all mine. Really looking forward to future projects!

Seller's Response:

this bro is the guy u want next to u in a bar fight. absolute madlad. also insanely good rapper. hard flows fr

Seller's Response:

Yo thank you so much for this!!! That means a whole lot

Seller's Response:

Simply a talented artist. He added what I like to call the “ Wrista Magic”. He completely turned my track to a work of art. I would recommend everyone to buy Wrista’s services. Definitely worth the price !




No comments:

Post a Comment