Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Assist Your Writers Block No Worries I Got You











About:

Time is money, send info I need. (in the description below)



1. Send me the song I will be writing to (empty or with vocals) 

2. Send me topics/things about you to get a general idea what I will write for you.

3. Once I am done I will send you the lyrics. 1 revision allowed for Standard & Premium (Additional cost for more)

4. Phone call, I will accept a call to discuss the the cadence of the verse or hook, as many calls as you want for the the price listed. ( 1 call = 5min for $5 )

5. (Important) I write very intricate flows, a phone call is most likely in your best interest, if you don't you might not understand how wants written goes with the beat or falls with in its time frame.



(You can not use my lyrics for profit, contact me for the purchase of the rights/royalties)

I still own the full rights/royalties to the lyrics, for you to obtain rights/royalties you must contact me to purchase the lyrics. 

What is sold here on fivver.com is just the usage of the lyrics not the rights/royalties to profit off my lyrics.

If you do not understand or comply with what is stated above legal actions will be taken.



After purchase I will provide you with my number if requested.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment