Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Make A Custom Song











About:

1 GIG = 1 MINUTE OF MUSIC



You have an idea you would like turned into a song? I can make it happen for you. With a basic gig I will record vocals using my techniques. I also have gig extras available such as providing a music instrumental and writing lyrics. 



Call me,

Kendoe



Disclaimer- If you order this gig WITHOUT adding the gig extra for "Give exclusive rights", you will NOT own the copyrights to the intellectual property which is the final work delivered and accepted. I will retain the copyrights to the work delivered and I may resell the work at will, including exclusive rights. In order to own the copyrights to the work delivered you must add the gig extra for "Give exclusive rights".

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work. His attention to detail with his beats and he delivered!! Amazing Kendoepro 5

Seller's Response:

very quick response and was very happy with the results.

Seller's Response:

Very friendly man! we came to a good price and i receieved an AWESOME song!

:

Thank you

:

very good job




No comments:

Post a Comment