Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Sing High Quality, Professional Vocals For Your Written Song











About:

Hi everyone! I am a professional singer who has recorded vocals on songs that have millions of streams on Spotify, Youtube & iTunes. 



I have a professional studio in my home, and I record with a top-of-the-line Neumann vocal condenser microphone. 



I will record lead & harmony vocals for your PREWRITTEN song, and I am also open to helping you write, or write an original song for you for an additional charge.



Please feel free to reach out with any questions! I'd love to hear more about your project and find out how I can help! 



I hope to hear from you soon! 

Joey

Reviews


:

he's Fantastic. don't hesitate! he got the feeling of the song perfectly and delivered more than i could have hoped for.

:

If you are looking for amazing vocals with a quality modern era sound and feeling to them I can promise you this artist has your back! Seriously the best vocalist I've hired yet.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment