Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Sing And Record High Quality Male Lead Or Backing Vocals











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE FIRST FOR PROJECTS, BEFORE ORDERING.



I can provide high quality Male Vocals to your project. Whether it is lead vocal, or harmony. Rock, Blues, Jazz, Country, Pop, or Acapella. 



Options to provide mix and mastering, as well as effects, tuning, and original melodies.



My studio is Logic X Pro, with Native Instruments Komplete, and Waves effects.



I use Rode and Shure Microphones with a Tube Pre-Amp



Turnover can be quick, and I will make sure you are 100% satisfied. I will look for your input throughout the whole project.

Reviews


:

Great job. Ryan is very talented and is a joy to work with. I can hardly wait until our next collaboration.

:

He did good work, was quick and very responsive to changes. He understood what I was after. I would recommend him to anyone .

:

Ryan was great. He worked with us on a small detail for the vocal timing of one line of a verse. Very soulful depth to his voice and his harmony / layers are terrific.

:

He is AMAZING!!! He has a great voice and really helped me out of a bind with a song. I love his vocal range and creativity. He also went the extra mile for me with a couple changes. He is a very nice person to work with and I guarantee you will be extremely happy with his services. I highly recommend.

:

Seller was responsive and quick. Delivered before the deadline. We agreed for a certain deliverable, but he went above and beyond and did extra on his own, which was better than what we wanted. Strongly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment