Friday, May 1, 2020

Rap On Your Song











About:

I'm a professional rap artist that has played in front of thousands, both nationally and internationally.



I've opened up for big artists such as Riff Raff, Waka Flocka, and Joyner Lucas
I will be recording a feature for you in a professional studio with high-quality equipment. 
Send me your instrumental and your ideas for the song and I will work my magic to make you a banger!


If you can't find a beat I can get one for you. 



What you can expect:
☑ HQ audio files and sound

☑ Thoughtful and professional lyrics (Clean or Explicit depending on your preference)

☑ Excellent customer service and fast response

☑ Song promotion



Reviews


:

He has been very fast, he understood what I wanted the first time, and I worked very well with him, and I am satisfied with the result of what I asked for, blessings.

:

thx bro!! u made fire

:

Great talent.. love the flow, vibe and fast delivery. Will work with again.

:

Great job and nice rapskills

:

Some good stuff. Definitely worth the money.




No comments:

Post a Comment