Monday, July 6, 2020

Sing Your Song In Almost Any Genre As Tenor











About:

You need high quality and emotional Tenor vocals for your Project? I have 10 years of experience on Stage and in the Studio in almost every genre. With my Diploma in Audio Engineering I know exactly what to look for in a good production and in good sounding and feeling vocals. Please don't worry about English not being my first language cause I have excellent pronunciation in spoken/sung English. As you can see down below I can offer you a variety of styles from Billy Joel over Billie Joe Armstrong to Tracy Chapman. If you have any Questions feel free to message me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a great job, finished in a timely manner, as well as a great performance

:

Thank you very much!

: : :





Sing Your Song In Almost Any Genre As Tenor

No comments:

Post a Comment