Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Rap Your Name Repeatedly Over A Beat











About:



* waiting for some thirsty Youtuber to buy. Will increase your channel views by 1000% based on historical facts dating back to the industrial revolution. Plz, check fig 3. 



just as the title describes.

I will use a random nonlicensed trap beat and rap your name over and over again Based God style.



Have you ever wanted to hear your name over and over again over a hip hop or rap beat?



Well, that can be a reality. Whether for a loved one or just to annoy the hell out of your coworker in the carpool.



I dare to say I've been practicing my whole life for this. Plus the quarantine is really affecting my thinking.



Stay Safe.





EVERY SONG WILL BE UNIQUE. 



NO RACIST NAMES. NO ART INCLUDED JUST WAV FILE. 



Reviews


: : : : :





Rap Your Name Repeatedly Over A Beat

No comments:

Post a Comment