Friday, July 10, 2020

Teach You How Sing Better Your Favorites Or Originals Songs











About:

Hey people of Fiverr!





My name is Claudia CedeƱo and I am a professionally trained and multi-genre vocalist. I have been studying music for 5 years and I want to share with you what I have learned on this journey: vocals, placement, breathing, projection and various other techniques that could help you better sing your favorite songs or your original songs.



I am capable of singing any style of music, I specialize in soul and R&B (which is what I was trained in for several years), I have an extremely wide vocal range and a versatile tone. 



My voice has been compared to:

 

Christina Aguilera, Amy Winehouse, Nina Simone, Jorja Smith, Etta James, Bruno Mars,  and many more well-known artists. 



I sing with passion and with pride. Everything I've learned has been very dedicated and practical, I try to make it notice when singing. I try to honour this with every track I record. 

 

I am also a guitarist, composer, and producer. Here's part of my job as a musician and producer: 



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuoeEv1Y9pMrgtSLKL8XFIQ?view_as=subscriber




You will receive your class online via google hangout or zoom.

Reviews


: : : : :





Teach You How Sing Better Your Favorites Or Originals Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment