Sunday, July 26, 2020

Record Vocals For Your Pop, Punk Or Rock Song











About:

I'm a singer-songwriter based in Salisbury, UK.

I will record professional quality vocals for your song! All I need is an instrumental track and your original pre-written melody and lyrics (English). 



I can also provide harmonies, backing vocals and harmonies for a song. Not only that, if you need lyrics and a melody written I offer that too! 



Have a listen to my music to hear what my voice sounds like. 



Get in touch before ordering as I know every project is different and we can make sure you are 100% satisfied with what you order.

Reviews


:

His vocal tracks are always top tier quality. This one is no exception, and listening back to the vocals always puts me in a good mood. Thank you!

:

Super awesome vocals, amazing harmonies and such a great and nice guy. Magnificant service... fast and on the spot! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with me!

:

Wow what a great and inspiring singing. Amazing quality and harmonies. You rock! And thanks for sharing you talent and creativity with me. Super!

:

Great communication, Early Delivery and he's an extremely talented singer! Gave me exactly what I wanted, exactly how I described it. Will definitely be back for more vocals in the future.

:

He communicates great and is very thorough with his file delivery. I got more vocal files than I was expecting as well as a demo mix and also a reference mix of just the chorus all neatly zipped in a folder







Record Vocals For Your Pop, Punk Or Rock Song

No comments:

Post a Comment