Monday, July 13, 2020

Sing Professionally In English Arabic Or French











About:

Hello Fiverrs! I'm elmelo a singer from algeria.



I'm a trained session vocalist I took extra lessons in singing from a professional singer while i studied musicology with extensive experience in many genres and styles. I'll record vocals for any original or cover song of your choice. 



Genders that sweet my voice are: 

  • BLUES
  • JAZZ
  • REGGEA
  • SOUL
  • GOSPEL
  • VARETE FRANCAISE
  • CLASSICAL ARAB SONGS
  • RAP


I sing in three languages, french, english and arabic.


Please text me before ordering to be on the same line we want.

Reviews


:

he's so good and so professional , he delivered it as i wanted , plus he responds very fast and do exactly as you want ، GREAT EXPERIENCE and not the last

:

Excellent work and exactly what I wanted....quick turnaround also!

:

Great Work!

:

Great work again, highly recommended

:

Service as described. I really appreciate the effort made in the production. Thank You! Easy to work with.







Sing Professionally In English Arabic Or French

No comments:

Post a Comment