Monday, July 27, 2020

Be Your Female Singer And Write Lyrics











About:

DON'T YOU WAIT - DROP ME A MESSAGE RIGHT NOW :)

Hi Everyone, I’m CharlotteMusic2 !

Have You Been Looking For An Amazing Female Vocalist?

I Can Provide You Pop Vocals And Much More, I’ve Been Working With Music Since I Was a Teen And Finally My Vocals Are Here to Help You! I Can Be Your Awesome Singer and Songwriter, I Will Write Your Lyrics In a Pop, R&B, EDM and Many More Styles.

I Have a Lot of Experience in Music Production and I Will Make Your Song Come True.

So.. If You’re Searching For a Female Vocalist, Lyrics and Music Producer, I’m Here For You!



MORE THAN 200 5 STARS RATING GUARANTEE! 

WHY CHOOSE ME?



Xfactor Italy attendee (Live on TV)

- A lot of gigs around Italy

- Songwriting For More Than 200 Customers on Fiverr

- Music Production Experience



NOTE:

If needed, you can quote me on your songs as ''Charlotte'' ( As I prefer to keep my music projects separate from Fiverr)

PS: I love my job, please no time wasters.

If you’re searching for some extras stuff you can find them below:                              ⬇ ⬇ 

Reviews


:

Excellent singer ,excellent delivery . can't express how much is good work with charlottemusic2 , she is top delivery person with great voice

:

charlottemusic2 was very coοperative and very responsive in everything. High quality in her voice and performance.Her voice fits to many genres. Highly recommended and i would be happy to work with again.

:

Great delivery like always! super Singer , highly recommend!!

:

Excellent singer!! always great to work with her!!

:

Awesome singer







Be Your Female Singer And Write Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment