Friday, July 10, 2020

Be Your Female Singer











About:

Hi, I'm Sevda B !



Finalist in the International Songwriting Competition (ISC) 2017 ( 'World" category). song " Georgian Sun"



I am singer songwriter with several years of experience.

I specialize in EDM, POP, TRANCE, CLASSICAL and ALTERNATIVE vocals.



SERVICES



* High quality vocals

* Songwriting

* Topline

* Full production



HOW IT ALL WORKS… easy!



* Message me & share your song/demo with me (.mp3 or .wav)

* Once the project is awarded, I begin working on your song right away!

* I will send you a rough demo of a portion of the song for approval (first few verses, pre-chorus, varies depending on the project)

* After I have your approval, I'll finish writing and recording your song (as well as add backings, harmonies etc.) I will send you the final files both wet & dry.

* Turnaround time is typically 3 to 5 business days, and is relative to my current workload.



Contact me and let me know how I can help take your project to the next level.

Reviews


:

dope vocalist, good communication, cares about making sure there is satisfaction on both sides!

:

Amazing experience. This is exactly what I was looking for.

:

Great Job. This is exactly what I was looking for.

:

She did a great job. Her voice sounds great!

:





Be Your Female Singer

No comments:

Post a Comment