Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Sing What You Require











About:

I offer the service of my vocals. I am a professional singer, with many years of experience, singing at the O2 Arena, Wembley, X-Factor Backing Vocals, recorded my own albums etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I want the world to know I’m absolutely speechless and blow away by the pure raw talent of you. This is the best vocal delivery I’ve ever heard on any song of mine. You rock Chelsie I am honored!!!! You are a gifted vocalist.

:

Chelsie is a star waiting to happen. As someone who has written many songs for many years Chelsie is a true diamond mine in the rough and it is an incredible honor that has been a privilege. She is a special gift!!!!!its an honor.

:

Aww thank you Dan! It is such an honour to work with you!

:

Absolutely one of the best we’ve done. Thank you.... Another masterpiece!!!

:

Absolutely beautiful and perfect. The best female vocalist on here and an honor!!!!Thank You!!!







Sing What You Require

No comments:

Post a Comment