Thursday, July 2, 2020

Be Your Female Singer, Any Genre











About:

NOTE: My current pricing is for a full song!  If you're only looking for a hook or background vocals, message me to negotiate the price :)



Hi, I'm Farrah!  I'm somewhat new to Fiverr (started in Oct '17), however what I can offer you is fourteen years of recording experience, twelve years of stage experience, and openness to all genres - Rock, RnB, Hip Hop, K-pop, J-pop, EDM... I've done it all!  I studied opera as a teen and participated in several musical theater productions.  My tastes and experiences are varied, and I want to use both to help bring your song to life!



What does this gig offer?:

  • Recording main vocals.
  • Commercial rights, no extra charge!


What does this gig NOT offer?:

  • Music - I do not make instrumentals.
  • Videos - I do not record videos.


Details:

  • Please provide a vocal guide/demo if possible.
  • Curse words are fine, non-graphic adult content is fine - consider me "PG-13" or "Soft R".
  • I use the AKG C214 mic & Adobe Audition 5.5 to record.
  • Files will be sent dry with NO effects, wav or mp3, your choice.
  • I can sing in any genre, however please send me a preview before ordering :)
  • If lyrics are provided I can sing in Japanese and Korean.

Reviews


:

It was a great time working with her this is my second time ordering ,i know i gave her a hard song and well there was a problem with the original lyrics i gave her not matching the instrumental track she was vary detailed on what she was having problems with and we got it resolved fast . i could not ask for better on the final prodect . I will definitely be working with Farrah again .

:

Farrah was great throughout, keeping me updated at every step and the whole process was hassle-free. The vocals she recorded were of really high quality as well - well recorded at a good level and with no plosives. Her vocals have a really rich and warm tone as well, which would sound perfect over virtually any record. Will be working with Farrah again!

:

Delivered on time, great communication, very friendly and has such an amazing voice, she just made this track something crazy! thank you so much!

:

Absolutely amazing, would definitely work with Farrah again. Took a really simple brief and delivered results better than I could have expected.

:

was very easy working with This seller , communication was good and she delivered exactly what was discussed, will be ordering again.







Be Your Female Singer, Any Genre

No comments:

Post a Comment