Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Make Great Harmonies For Your Songs











About:

Hello Friend, I'm totally sure that you are looking great vocals for your project.

I can offer you that and more.



I always deliver (wav files, separate tracks and the full mix)



I'm a professional singer, songwriter and arranger, andI will make my best effort to complete your request.



PLEASE contact me Before place the order.



I can't wait to know about you and your song.



Reviews


:

Splendid. God bless. send the files and a custom order for Rebellion Song. you will need seven days because it is movie song, it must be catching and inviting, inspiring and full of life ina Christian vipe.

:

Juan was a delight to work with. He made all the changes as requested and was eager and passionate in his work.

:

Very nice work! Always amazes me. He pays close attention to what you need and want. Second job from him and more to come. He’s awesome!

:

Juan has such beautiful and harmonic vocals. I personally requested his work for my upcoming track and once again I am impressed! Always a pleasure working with him.

:

Juan is so amazing that we had a good collaboration in this work. He has beautiful voice and great skill in harmony. I hope to work with this guy again in the future. Most of all, he works quickly and precisely. Thank you Juan for all.







Make Great Harmonies For Your Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment