Friday, July 10, 2020

Record A 30 Second Sample Of My Vocals











About:

This is a SAMPLER gig for those wanting to hear a short preview of me singing their track!

It's a supplement to my main singing gigs since I often get this question and wanted to provide a way for people to order a sample without needing to ask for a custom offer :)



Some things to note for this sample

  • Make sure to provide a melody and lyrics. There is NO writing in this gig!
  • This is NOT for commercial use. Please order from my main gigs if you plan to use this!


If you have ANY other questions, please contact me before ordering!



All packages include the following
  • HQ audio up to 24 bit depth and 96kHz sample rate
  • Vocals leveled, pitch and time corrected to ensure flawless studio quality vocals


**I can sing in other languages! I am most comfortable with Japanese and Korean, but can try others. Lyrics must be ROMANIZED (ex: "arigato"or "saranghae")**



**I will not do Screamo type vocals. I am not trained in this area and can damage my voice.**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Just perfect!!! Marvin is a top level singer! He provided a lot of takes to choose from, although we did not even discuss this with him. Marvin, thanks a lot!!!) I,ll be back with more orders!

Seller's Response:

Always great working with Marvid. Awesome voice, great musical ability and very professional. Highly recommendable!

Seller's Response:

Very helpful and professional. Amazing voice and skill!

:

Thank you for ordering!

:

Great vocalist. very Professional







Record A 30 Second Sample Of My Vocals

No comments:

Post a Comment