Saturday, July 18, 2020

Sing Great Male Vocals For Your Pop Or Folk Song











About:

I will record male vocals for your pop or folk song! I can do rock and EDM as well, but I believe my voice is more suited towards folky and pop with a lot of tremolo like Vance Joy. I can also mix it with the song if needed and can produce the whole song including the melody if needed.


If you want me to mix it: I'll send both the mixed .wav and stems



If you want me to make an original melody: I will do guitar, bass, drums, vocals, and lead electric/acoustic depending on the song. I may send multiple versions and try to update you throughout the process. This would be an extra for $50 more than the original $25.

Reviews


:

A very friendly musician with an incredible artistic touch! The song was delivered way faster than expected and the daily updates were highly appreciated — and nothing needed to be changed at any point as it was all perfect from the start. I cannot wait for our next project together! What a lovely gem!

:

Great performance! I'll be back! :)

:

Responsive quickly and delivered fasted than expected.

:

Excellent! Highly recommended!

:

Very good quality, fast, reliable. Would definitely recommend! Thanks again!







Sing Great Male Vocals For Your Pop Or Folk Song

No comments:

Post a Comment