Sunday, July 12, 2020

Be Your Professional Female Singer











About:

Hi guys! 

So happy you clicked on my page!

If you are looking for a unique vocal feature or lead for your track, I can deliver great qualityclear communication and a distinct and unique tone. 

I'm a vocal chameleon, meaning I sing all different genres with conviction and feeling. I have made my living as a professional singer and sessionist for the past 8 years. 

I am not happy until you are happy. I will capture the feeling and vibe of your song and bring your vision to life!

I can work with most budgets so don't hesitate to get in touch with me for a personalized offer if interested.

Looking forward to completing your track:)

Gig Extras Available:

  • Female & Male Voices
  • Mixing and Mastering
  • Extra Fast Delivery
  • Commercial use

I will NEED:

  • Lyrics sheet
  • Backing instrumental track without vocals
  • Music with vocal melody guide


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Carol's voice is beautiful and rich, very suitable for the ballad I hired her for. Would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a session singer!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Aili. I'm so glad you are happy with my job! Good luck for everything 😘

Seller's Response:

Highly reccomend working with Carolina. Does a fantastic job!!

:

Thank you so much Alex! I'm glad you appreciated my job :)

:

Amazing singer and the quality of the audio, just perfect!







Be Your Professional Female Singer

No comments:

Post a Comment